2013 Spring Series
Regionals @ PBC Rockhill on June 29th
2013 Fall Series
Regionals @ PBC Rockhill on Nov 16th
2013 Host Fields
PBC Paintball Park Greensboro - Sedalia, NC
PBC Paintball Park Charlotte - Rock Hill, SC
PBC Paintball Park Greenville - Wellford, SC
Skyline Paintball - Strasburg, VA
Adventure Beach Paintball - Tabor City, NC
** Field owners interested in hosting CFOA 3-man events, please contact us **
The 2013 CFOA 3 Man Series
The CFOA is proud to announce the 2013 CFOA 3 Man Series, a tournament series designed specifically for new players with no tournament experience, and players that are just starting in competitive paintball. The CFOA 3 Man Series will be comprised of two seasons: Spring and Fall. Each season will consist of four qualifier events that will be hosted at each of the participating paintball fields. Each season will be concluded by a championship event. The CFOA 3 Man Series is Field Paint Only. Field paint will be determined by the host field.
All CFOA 3 Man Series Events are FIELD PAINT ONLY!
Qualifying For The Championships
Each participating park will host eight events per season for both divisions. Teams will play for seed standings to qualify for the Championships and will be selected for the Championship event based on the following conditions.
- The first four events will be qualifiers for the Championship.
- Teams must continually play at the same park throughout the qualifiers to maintain standings. If a team wishes to play in a qualifier at another park, they will be required to contact the CFOA for approval.
- The top five teams in the standings from each division, from each park will be invited to the Championships. In the event that a qualifying team does not plan to attend the Regionals, the next team in points standing will be invited.
- Any team that plays all four of the qualifier events in a season will be automatically invited to the Championships.
- All Division 6 Semi-finalists from the Spring Regional event will be promoted to Division 5 for the following Fall Series
The Spring Series Championship event will be held on June 29th at PBC Paintball Park in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
The Fall Series Championship event will be held on November 16th in conjunction with the CFOA X-Ball Tournament at PBC Paintball Park in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
D6 - $75
- Team Entry Fee per Event: $75.00 (HPA included)
- Division 6 players only. This division is for NEW players with no/very little previous tournament experience. (10 Years old and up)
- Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D5 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team.
- Division 6 players will be required to create an APPA profile, but will NOT be required to purchase an APPA ID Card. The APPA player number will be used for team registration through the series. Players will need to provide identification at Team Check-In.
D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - $90
- Team Entry Fee per Event: $90.00 (HPA included)
- Division 5 (Beginner) class players. D5 teams may roster ONE D4 player.
- Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D3 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team. (10 Years old and up)
- Division 5 players will need to create an APPA profile and purchase a CFOA ID prior to the event of the series. Division 4/5 players will need to carry their ID's at all times during the event. ID's will be used for classification confirmation during check-in at the event. Player ID's will be mailed to each HOSTING FIELD prior to the event. ID's should be ordered online no later than the preceding Tuesday of an event weekend. ID's ordered by the event deadline, paid for online, and picture uploaded online will be mailed to the host field and be available for pick-up by the player at the event.
Registration for each event will be carried out through the APPA website at www.paintball-players.org
Event Registration and Entry Fee should be completed by the Wednesday before each event by 11:59pm. Teams failing to complete their registration and pay their entry fees before Wednesday at 11:59pm may be dropped from the event. Please contact us if you are havign trouble with registration or processing your payment.
TOURNAMENT WEEK SCHEDULE
All D4/D5 player ID's must be purchased-with picture uploaded-through the APPA no later than Tuesday in order to be received at the host field and be available for pick-up by the player.
Registration and Roster changes will cut-off at 11:59pm EST.
Saturday, Tournament Day
7:30AM Park Opens/Team Check-In
8:30AM Captains Meeting
9:00AM Preliminary Games Begin
5:00PM Awards Ceremony (may vary)
SINGLE EVENT PRIZES
D6 (New Players) - Event Medals 1st-3rd
D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - Event Medals 1st-3rd
(Hosting parks may add to prize package)