By submitting an appeal, you acknowledge that the CFOA Appeals Commitee decision will be published on this page for public review and that all information provided is truthful to the best of your knowledge.
The Appeals Commitee will not review your case until you have submitted the $25 application fee via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Committee approves your reclassification, the $25 application fee will be refunded to you via paypal. If the Committee finds the information that you provide is not factual or that your claim is not valid for reclassification, The CFOA will keep the $25 reclassification fee and you will not be reclassed. The CFOA and the Appeals Committee reserve the right to reverse its decision for any reason during the same calendar year.
Please provide as much information and detail to support your case for reclassification as possible. Mitigating factors that may help your particular case include but are not limited to:
- Diminshed Skill due to extended period of time away from tournament paintball.
- Diminished physical ability due to medical reasons, age, or other factors.
- Premature classification promotion due to PSP participation or guesting on rosters of higher classed teams.
- Rostered on a higher classed team yet participating infrequently in actual match play.
- Special consideration may be given to players seeking to lower their classification in order to organize or coach a much younger or far less-experienced team